Wednesday, February 2, 2011

New HEADER :)

Thanks to the lovely and uber-talented Miss Kirby Gladstein for making my header a possibility! Her photography and Photoshop skills are amazing, I wish I knew some photographers in my area so I can get a leg-up on posting ensembles... (my camera is DUNZO :( )


here is one of my recent purchases! my very first pair of Jeffery Campbell Shoes! They're amazing... super comfy & perfect for the Spring time... can't wait til it warms up a little bit more... (sorry for the crappy photography .... )





they're awesome,  & no that is not my hairy arm.. haha my guy friend was assisting me in showing off the beauty that is my new JC shoes :) 



& they came in a super cute shoe box complete with a crossword puzzle!
I highly recommend this designer! Great shoes, & affordable...


happy shopping :)  
xo,
Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment