Thursday, February 24, 2011

These are a few of my favorite things...

I wanted to do a post dedicated to things I use, swear by, and interact with on a daily basis and quite frankly, they're the best :) Here are my top "Swear-Bys". 





1. Nailtique Nail Protein Formula 2 $9.50. I started using this product this winter and I've never had good nails (brittle, thin, destroyed by my terrible habit of biting) and they're longer, stronger, and beautiful! Even putting it over a fresh manicure helps its from chipping for weeks :) 

2. L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Mascara $5.00. I naturally have long lashes, but this mascara gives them their boldness and drama. No eyeliner here needed, best stuff on the block (beats any Lancome product I've tried)

3. Nike Free Run+ Women's Running Shoe $85.00 I just purchased these bad boys in black/grey/neon green combo, and can I say they were the best departure from my previous kicks. They're lightweight and has impeccable design, I can run forever in these!!! (& I hate running, haha.)

4. Florence + The Machine Between Two Lungs $7.99 F+M gained their celebrity via Julia Roberts movie "Eat, Pray, Love" but don't let this hit fool you. This band is truly talented, the dramatic and often dark lyrics being belted by Florence accompanied by the delicate sound of a harp is a great departure from auto-tune.
5. PUMA Campus Handbag $45.00. This bag I purchased over 4 years ago, but I find myself using it all the time when I travel. It's a great weekender bag, hasn't worn or torn, yet! & I'm a hot mess so I'm surprised its lasted me.

6. NARS Blush in Orgasm $27.00. Although the price is a bit steep for blush, it's lasted me forever and hasn't expired. I purchased mine in a blush stick which is more of malleable type of texture which is great cause you can really see how much or little you're using.

Have you used any of these products? Like, write, do what you do and lemme know what y'all think about these Swear-Bys. 

xo.

Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment